Thursday, September 18, 2008

Revamping the Blog that Needed More Foresight


Starting over, yet again. Four words that once horrified Charlotte York but actually give me great comfort. What may not give me comfort is the fact that I reference fictional characters on a regular basis. But back to the point at hand.

After yet another lengthy sojourn from my blog, spending months in India, Bali, Hong Kong, Costa Rica, Peru and Equador, I am back in Toronto and ready to write! I have left The Good, The Bad, The Weird (aka. South Korea) once and for all. In the spirit of professional writers (one of which I hope to someday be), I will, from now on, write in a more commendable style. I will make use of capital letters and periods (or full stops, for the Brits). I will write in paragraphs rather than rambling clumps of uncapitalized words. I will mind my spelling and my grammar and make use of the thesaurus. As I shed a single tear, I think I'm growing up...

P.S. Please note that the above drawing was made using Microsoft Paint. Who uses Microsoft Paint anymore? I do. It is the laudable writer of yore's feather pen. Quite rightly.

No comments: